All property photos
STUNNINGLY MODERNISTIC ORGANIC ARCHITECTURE…
ENJOY A EUROPEAN-LIKE VILLAGE LIFESTYLE...
IN ONE OF CALIFORNIA’S MOST BEAUTIFUL SETTINGS….
Perched on the incredibly verdant slopes of picturesque Mill Valley, yet close to the fine dining and boutiques of the center of town, this stunning residence is artfully crafted with the finest artisanal finishes seamlessly blending with a modernistic design sensibility. With the surrounding open space flawlessly framed by walls of glass and large picture windows, indoor and outdoor spaces flow beautifully together and the organic architectural style melds harmoniously into the surrounding natural beauty.
Enjoy a sophisticatedly relaxed lifestyle in the European village-like feel of Mill Valley close to some of the world’s most beautiful beaches and hiking trails- and just a short drive over the Golden Gate Bridge to enjoy all the dining, shopping, sporting, entertainment, business and cultural attractions of San Francisco…the Ultimate California Lifestyle!
- 3 bedrooms, 4 full baths plus great room/ kitchen, office and upstairs family room
- Large main terrace with hot tub spanning the entire living area plus master bedroom terrace
- 2 car side-by-side garage plus 2 car parking in the driveway
- In-floor energy efficient radiant heating system throughout
- ~2,455 square feet of living space on a 7,000 square foot lot as per Tax Records, as per plans; buyer to independently verify
- The dramatic entrance to this cedar-clad architectural residence is through a 10’ high, perfectly proportioned solid cedar door with overhanging lattice leading to the main terrace.
- Spanning the entire length of the living area, the resort-like main terrace enjoys lushly verdant views of the forested slopes of Mill Valley and the surrounding protected open area. A cedar hot-tub is spectacularly perched on the edge of the terrace floating over the slope below. And the grand scale of this outdoor living area makes it ideal for lounging, sun-bathing and dining- from morning breakfasts to mid-day lunching to twilight drinks and dinners.
- A tall, elegantly designed glass front door with a windchime-ornamented overhang and walls of sliding glass make the indoor and outdoor living spaces flow together beautifully creating a sophisticated yet natural setting for everyday living as well as intimate or larger-scale entertaining
- The fabulously designed great room/ kitchen features a warm blend of artisanal finishes, from the solid-wood bamboo flooring, to the one-of-a-kind eco-friendly Vetrazzo resin and cut-glass counters, and the scored shotcrete backsplash. Douglas Fir-clad SubZero, Miele dishwasher and cabinetry provide a warm contrast to the stainless under-the-counter stove and microwave. A large pantry closet houses a U-Line wine refrigerator and fir cabinetry for abundant storage. Walls of sliding glass doors provide a picture postcard-like frame for the majestic forest-like surroundings and expand the living space to the huge main terrace while showering the space with abundant natural light.
- The private shelf-lined office has a tree-house-like feel with lovely vistas of the walls of outside greenery melding with the warm woods of the interior.
- A stunning pebble-stone and concrete bath with a wall of glass feels like it’s floating over the surrounding greenery and has a glass door stepping to the outdoors and down to the main terrace
- The two-car side-by-side garage enters directly into the main level space
- A sleekly designed and timelessly modern bamboo, fir and concrete staircase ascends to upper level.
- A large, open family/ media room area with a soaring cantilevered ceiling provide a bright and airy welcome to the upper level and looks out to the stunning woods for which Mill Valley is famous.
- The romantic master suite is like walking into a 5-star treehouse-like resort in a beautiful forest setting. The super-luxurious bath is clad with exquisite onyx flooring, sinks and tiled shower creating a unique blend with the rare bamboo cantilevered ceiling. Other artisanal fixtures and finishes include granites counters, fir cabinetry and a hammered-copper soaking tub. Four large closets provide ample space for wardrobe. The idyllic bedroom is sheathed with atmospheric anthracite mirrored walls, has a soaring vaulted ceiling and enjoys idyllic vistas of the wooded slopes dotted with redwoods and evergreens through sliding floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading to a south terrace
- The comfortably spacious 2nd bedroom has a large close with built-in closet and oversized windows flooding the space with light and filled with vistas of the forest. Built in desk and shelves. The en-suite bath features a translucent resin counter and fluorescent-and-white tiled glass shower that feels like its floating above the sloped forest
- The charming 3rd diagonal-shaped bedroom has built-in fir dressers and storage along with an en- suite bath featuring onyx-topped sink, an onyx and glass shower- and the forest almost close enough to touch outside the window.
- The laundry closet on the bedroom level has a stacked Whirlpool washer/ dryer and large storage area and the over-sized hallway linen closet easily service the three bedrooms plus family/ media room on this level.